As Drupal Developers, we are always fixing Drupal things for the projects that we are working but, why don't we do it in the proper way and contribute our effort to the community?
During this session
I will explain:
- How easy it is to contribute everyday.
- The tools that you need to do it.
- Important information that you need to know about the module page on drupal.org.
- How to easily include your patches in your projects and deploy them in several environments.
- We will take together an example of the issue queue.
- Use git properly to create a patch.
- How to include this patch in all the deployments of you projects (using make files)
- The best practices of contributing in the Drupal.org issue queue.
With little effort you can rock in the community!